Is it illegal to advertise?

PDA

DontBurnMyFlag
April 3, 2006, 09:17 PM
Hey everyone,

Is it illegal or un-wise to advertise the need for a militia in America? If I were to want to organize my friends for the defense of the American people, would it be illegal to do so in public/internet/flyers/handouts format?

Id like to state that I am not an anti-federal government cliche militiaman. Im just simply someone who will not stand idlely by if the Govt ever suspends or eliminates the constitution or our right to bear arms. I also am not a mall-ninja, nor do I have tacti-cool weapons.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it illegal to advertise?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
neoncowboy
April 4, 2006, 12:53 AM
I wouldn't want my name/number/email address/RFID signature on the advertisement...

You might want to try attending a RWVA Appleseed Rifleman's Clinic soon, you'll meet all kinds of people who share your desire to defend America and will even learn a strategy for implementing a plan to recruit others!

http://rwva.blogspot.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it illegal to advertise?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!