New Rifle Rest

PDA

sako_75
April 4, 2006, 10:54 PM
What are you guy using for a rifle rest? I just built a new one and I am going to give it a try this weekend. I'll let you know how it works. Still need to do some cleanup work on it and give it a coat of paint yet. I thought I should shoot off of it first, just in case I have to make some changesthough.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Rifle Rest" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chestnut ridge
April 5, 2006, 04:12 AM
Very nice work there. I don't think it will break. Just don't drop
it on your foot.

azflyman
April 5, 2006, 05:09 AM
www.dog-gone-good.com

You really won't find much better. I just have never been into the fully adjustable type. I just like to get the beast sighted in and it be stable as a stick while the process. The leather really grips the gun well.

az

rbernie
April 5, 2006, 08:52 AM
Crap - I just use a demin pantsleg filled with sand and closed at both ends. That's one serious looking piece of metalwork there - I'm impressed....

dmftoy1
April 5, 2006, 11:59 AM
Much nicer than my bags filled with corncob media. :)

I'd like to put one on my range, but I don't want to carry the damn thing back and forth and those are too pretty to leave outside.

Have a good one,
Dave

nvshooter
October 12, 2006, 09:22 PM
Nice lookin' rest...

AustDave
October 12, 2006, 10:01 PM
Geez that looks good to me! I just use a backpack with a jacket inside it.
Are you a tool maker by trade or just a smarty pants?
You can make me one any time you like.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Rifle Rest" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!