What pocket holster for Keltec P32?

PDA

Lone_Gunman
April 20, 2003, 10:06 PM
I am currently using a Desantis... but it doesnt completely prevent printing in the hip pocket of some pants.

If you enjoyed reading about "What pocket holster for Keltec P32?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dave R
April 20, 2003, 11:22 PM
I use an Uncle Mike's No 1 Pocket Holster, modified to hold a spare mag, too. The pistol and mag together are almost exactly the size and shape of a wallet. No danger of printing.

I have heard nice things about RJ Hedley's pocket holsters. If I were to get a new one, that'd be it.

alamo
April 20, 2003, 11:33 PM
Time for my usual plug for Hedley. He makes top quality holsters and they are custom fitted for the P-32, it is not a generic "one size fits all". I've got both the back and front pocket versions. You won't have any printing problems with his holsters and it is easy to draw the pistol without the holster coming out along with it due to its design:

http://www.hedleyholsters.com/keltec.html

Here's why they're easy to draw, the holster part is not stitched completely to the anti-print panel as with many holsters, allowing you to get a good grip on the pistol when you draw it:

http://www.hedleyholsters.com/howto.html

ChickenHawk
April 21, 2003, 12:00 AM
Another vote for Hedley. Great leather holster. Mine is front-pocket.

Cheers,
ChickenHawk

Stevie-Ray
April 21, 2003, 12:57 AM
Another Uncle Mike's #1.

Sven
April 21, 2003, 12:59 AM
Oleg's got a nice P32 holster that someone made for him with some of his design ideas... hope he posts some pictures.

Logistar
April 21, 2003, 01:02 AM
Desantis Nemesis here.

Hawkman
April 21, 2003, 09:58 AM
No question. Hedley.

Kentucky Rifle
April 21, 2003, 10:45 AM
I like his "Back Pocket" model for my Guardian and Seecamp. I already had my P-32 when we met. I bought a locally made "Hoeler Holster" for my P-32 before I even knew RJ. The Hoeler is just two very thin pieces of soft leather. It's no Hedley, but it's OK. The only thing about the Hoeler is that it's so soft, sometimes I accidentally push the mag release button and the mag slips out just a little and makes my P-32 a "single-shot". Not too good.

KR

Marko Kloos
April 21, 2003, 02:30 PM
I use the Uncle Mike's #1, with the spare mag modification. The mod squares out the whole combo and makes it look just like a wallet.

JohnBT
April 21, 2003, 05:35 PM
I bought a lightly used Hedley front pocket model a few years ago and use it everyday. One day standing in line at the bank I realized that one of their free brochures would cover the outline nicely if folded in half.

Keep meaning to get the rear pocket model with the leather flap, but the bank hasn't run out of brochures yet.

John

If you enjoyed reading about "What pocket holster for Keltec P32?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!