Knoxville TN gunshow going on now...

PDA

JHill
January 3, 2003, 04:55 PM
Hey, just wondering if anyone that has been to any of the more recent shows has seen any cetmes and how they looked and what were the prices? My fund just hit $370 today so maybe it's time for a little looky-looky.

Also, does anyone in the area know where there may be some locally besides the show? I have no problems w/ ordering online and paying $299+transfer, but would rather handle one first.

If you enjoyed reading about "Knoxville TN gunshow going on now..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JHill
January 3, 2003, 06:00 PM
Just so everybody knows what I am talking about...http://www.gunboards.com/forums/Public/Uploads/Post-30-11756-CETME_c.jpg

JHill
January 4, 2003, 07:41 PM
Maybe answering my own post will help others:

ONE gun at the show this morning--some outfit out of Chattanooga asking (rather quoting me) $359, "and I'll throw in an extra mag".

That's the only one so I let it slide to view several before the purchase.

If you enjoyed reading about "Knoxville TN gunshow going on now..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!