Language barrier (MN)

PDA

firststbk@sleepyeyetel.net
April 7, 2006, 12:54 PM
I'm fairly new to THR and while reading the posts and replies I've come across terms that after 35 years in the gun trade I've never seen.I need some help here so that I can comm:confused: unicate more effectively. This confusion concerns all of the abreviations that I've read here such as;BTT,TTT,BUMP,BTTTA&A,(WTS) to name a few.I don't have the slightest idea what all this means.Can someone give me a quick lesson on how to interpret these?Thanks Old iron Mike Minnesota

If you enjoyed reading about "Language barrier (MN)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
willsnipe
April 7, 2006, 01:21 PM
btt is bump to top. Adding a reply brings an add back to the top of the list. TTT is to the top (the rest are other minor variations.) WTS is want to sell, WTB is WT buy. Welcome aboard!Hope this helps you.

VaFisher
April 7, 2006, 01:43 PM
I see this is your first port along with being answered well. Welcome and keep them coming.

taper-roy
April 7, 2006, 03:13 PM
here are a couple more that i see used often on this and other sites!!

BTTT- back to the top
PFS - possibly for sale
SPF- sold, pending funds
LNIB- like new, in box
ISO- in search of

cheers!!

firststbk@sleepyeyetel.net
April 10, 2006, 02:26 PM
Thanks allot Guys!!I'll tell you what, that helps a bunch.Now I am up to speed.You guys are Great! Old Iron Mike from SE Minnesota.

If you enjoyed reading about "Language barrier (MN)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!