Border Wall

PDA

Camp David
April 7, 2006, 02:57 PM
I see several discussions on aspects of the immigration issue but I don't see a prevailing sentiment for action on improving our border barriers. For those interested, I suggest you read Charles Krauthammer's opinion editorial in today's Washington Post entitled: "First a Wall -- Then Amnesty". (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/opinions/index.html?nav=globetop)

While I disagree with his secondary treatise on amnesty, Mr. Krauthammer is right to acknowledge his first point, that a border wall is necessary BEFORE ANY further immigration issue is addressed; a nation needs to stop the bleeding at its borders before operation on its immigration laws is performed!

Congress needs to fix our leaky borders, north and south, before they address the floodwaters within!

If you enjoyed reading about "Border Wall" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pax
April 7, 2006, 03:47 PM
Bet you can find an open immigration thread where this would belong.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Border Wall" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!