Saturday Morning Cartoon

PDA

Sindawe
April 8, 2006, 11:35 AM
Global Politics in 30 seconds. (http://www.wimp.com/global/) I can see the bias, but its still funny as all heck.

If you enjoyed reading about "Saturday Morning Cartoon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chipperman
April 8, 2006, 04:44 PM
What does the newspaper headline at the end say?
It flashed by too fast to read.

Zundfolge
April 8, 2006, 04:50 PM
:rolleyes:

antsi
April 8, 2006, 05:25 PM
I can't tell if that cartoon is trying to push the paranoid weenie-liberal internationalist mindset that the US is the root of all evil in the world, or if it is a satire of the simplemindedness of people who do hold that view.

Either way, it's lame.

mbs357
April 8, 2006, 05:28 PM
Pretty disgusting too.
Headline is, "Letters vs Numbers; Deathmatch Looms."
There's also a sub-headline, "No one knows about secret love affair between J & B."

JohnBT
April 8, 2006, 06:48 PM
wimp.com? Are they trying to tell us something?

After watching that I'm sorry I upgraded from dialup to fiberoptic.

Autolycus
April 8, 2006, 08:12 PM
If you look closely...

In the bottom right corner is the MTV 2 logo. Big suprise there.

WayneConrad
April 8, 2006, 08:30 PM
Not safe for children or polite company.
Not really about politics, other. It's the visual equivalent of saying a lot of swear words in a row, ending with "United States!"

joab
April 8, 2006, 08:40 PM
It's the visual equivalent of saying a lot of swear words in a row, ending with "United States!"I was trying to think of a clever critique, but I don't think that this can be topped

Art Eatman
April 9, 2006, 12:17 AM
o.t.

If you enjoyed reading about "Saturday Morning Cartoon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!