FL CCW renewal how long did yours take?

PDA

megatronrules
April 12, 2006, 01:19 PM
Hi I sent in my renewal about 10 days ago and was wondering how long it would take to recieve my new permit? The reason I'am asking here is becuase the people at division of licensing told me 4-6 weeks!,but they also told me 2 1/2-3 weeks to so which is it? How long did it take for you guys here to get your Florida CCW after you sent in your renewal?

If you enjoyed reading about "FL CCW renewal how long did yours take?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
publius
April 12, 2006, 02:15 PM
Mine expires this summer, so I guess I'll be finding out soon. I don't even know what I have to do to renew it. Haven't looked into it yet.

liberty911
April 12, 2006, 02:22 PM
I can't comment on the renewal, but I received by first-time permit in 69 days mailbox to mailbox from Kali. I would imagine your wait time would be significantly less.

Hkmp5sd
April 13, 2006, 07:15 AM
I renewed about six months ago and had the new one in under 2 weeks.

I don't even know what I have to do to renew it. Haven't looked into it yet.

They send you a renewal packet about 3 months before your license expires.

Monkeyleg
April 16, 2006, 07:33 PM
First non-resident permit took 56 days from mailbox out to mailbox in.

I sent in my renewal on 3/24 and got it back on 4/14. Three weeks.

MarkDido
April 17, 2006, 02:17 AM
IIRC, mine took about 3 weeks. Nice not to have to pay the fingerprinting fee all over again!

beerslurpy
April 17, 2006, 07:39 AM
2 weeks.

Dave P
April 17, 2006, 09:06 AM
2 or 3 weeks for me.

Rock45
April 17, 2006, 10:37 AM
That's good info on the auto renewal packet...I was just wondering about this the other day. Mine still has another year to go, but I try to keep track of this stuff.

Bryan

Monkeyleg
April 17, 2006, 07:33 PM
"Nice not to have to pay the fingerprinting fee all over again!"

For you, perhaps. I don't understand why non-residents need to be fingerprinted again.

If you enjoyed reading about "FL CCW renewal how long did yours take?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!