Where is AIM Surplus?

PDA

Shrinkmd
April 14, 2006, 07:43 PM
Anyone else notice their website is down? Are they still in business?

If you enjoyed reading about "Where is AIM Surplus?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Live Free Or Die
April 14, 2006, 07:47 PM
I noticed the website was down. I assume they're just having technical difficulties...it happens sometimes.

imas
April 14, 2006, 08:57 PM
I'm sure they're still there. Business seems to be good for them.

Malone LaVeigh
April 14, 2006, 11:00 PM
I hope they're not gone. I'm waiting for 3 boxes of .44 magnum from them. They delivered the rest of the order just fine about a week ago.

english kanigit
April 14, 2006, 11:06 PM
With all the business they do they can't be gone. At least not this suddenly.

Probably just server issues or something similar. I had problems connecting around 11am.

k_semler
April 15, 2006, 04:01 AM
This is the Pleskô default page

If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator (brian@suresolutionsinc.com).

smince
April 15, 2006, 12:29 PM
http://www.ak-47.net/aim/index.html

I got this today. Seems to be temporary as the website is under construction.

Mooseman
April 15, 2006, 01:12 PM
was just up when I checked.

Molon Labe
April 15, 2006, 02:20 PM
So how many THRs buy from the counter at Aim Surplus? I figure I can't be the only one.

jagdpanzer347
April 15, 2006, 03:03 PM
Molon Labe, I usually get up to AIM at least once a month. I turned one of my buddies on to them and he drives down from Columbus. I've been waiting for the CZ52s to come in to make my next trip. Looks like they must have re-booted their site from at least a month ago. Hopefully it will be updated soon.
-jagdpanzer

k_semler
April 15, 2006, 03:15 PM
I've bought some ammunition from them. That's also where I got my M44, (hand pick). I think it's a re-arsenal, because there is no way that a 62 year old rifle could be in that good of condition.

The WASR2, (AK74 clone), is now on sale for $289.95

SnakeEater
April 15, 2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah I go to AIM about 2-3 times a month. I'm just up the street in Monroe. If anyone needs a great FFL dealer I urge you to check out the Gunrunner in Monroe. $20 transfers and he has great prices, although his inventory is usually sparse.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where is AIM Surplus?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!