My wife is converted!

PDA

Eleven Mike
April 15, 2006, 12:59 AM
The other night, as I wasted time on THR, my wife had a dream that she was being threatened by some bad man trying to get inside the house, and in the dream she was looking for the 12 guage.

[ANGELS SING] HALLELUJAH! [/ANGELS SING]

She was never anti-gun, just had never thought much about them until I exposed her to them. Sure enough, my guns changed this little angel into the type of bloodthirsty person cruel enough to knock over steel silhouettes with a .22. When she called me from the bedroom, and told me about the dream, I was overjoyed to learn that she had progressed to the next level. Ya know, the one where we dare to protect ourselves.

If you enjoyed reading about "My wife is converted!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
30-06 lover
April 15, 2006, 02:33 AM
Cool! Nothing like knowing your girl can drop 'em where they stand!

FlaChef
April 15, 2006, 03:40 AM
http://www.womenandguns.com/lynsurvey.html

Is the article that did it for my wife, it also even had my mom-in-law thinking along those lines. Next time she comes up we are taking her to the range.

Eleven Mike
April 15, 2006, 08:43 AM
Thread bump

If you enjoyed reading about "My wife is converted!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!