Who still types www.thefiringline.com/forums?

PDA

Skunkabilly
April 22, 2003, 11:40 AM
OK admit it. Who still types 'www.thefiringline.com/forums' every now and then in the address bar?

Heck at work when I work on other people's computers I type www.thehighroad.org when I should be typing www.support.hp.com or support.dell.com.... :o

What was it my firearms instructor said about something becoming muscle memory after 2000 repetitions?

If you enjoyed reading about "Who still types www.thefiringline.com/forums?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
OF
April 22, 2003, 11:56 AM
You need to make some shortcuts there, skunk. :)

I only typed that once.

- Gabe

Mal H
April 22, 2003, 12:38 PM
:D
I was about to say the same thing GRD. I've probably typed it in the address bar maybe 5 times at most although I went there a few more times than that.

I've gotta ask, Skunk, if you also type in www.thehighroad.org also? (I believe that is the second time I've physically typed that one.)

We're not getting on your case Skunkabilly, just trying to shame you into using some shortcuts or "favorites". I truly hate to see computer users waste both their time and the gazillion built-in functions that the SW developers put in to help them.

Schuey2002
April 22, 2003, 01:17 PM
TFL is still in my favorites file. Hehehe.

[..... but its way down on the bottom.] :uhoh:

Skunkabilly
April 22, 2003, 03:31 PM
I have it as a favorite link at home, but not here at work. ;)

Mal H
April 22, 2003, 10:11 PM
Ah ha! Sorry. Sounds like a security issue there at your work - job security. ;)

You should clear history at your workstation and use the Ctrl-O option from now on, that info isn't kept in such an obvious location as is the address bar.

Tamara
April 29, 2003, 11:46 PM
Heh.

TFL is still the home page on both of my Winders desktops and my Mac notebook. I keep meaning to change it, but the handy dandy "High Road" button on the links bar is so convenient that I keep forgetting... :o

WonderNine
May 8, 2003, 08:54 AM
TFL is still in my favorites file. Hehehe.

Mine too! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Who still types www.thefiringline.com/forums?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!