Aliens attack, what do you do??

PDA

Braz
April 22, 2003, 01:07 PM
You cats are cracking me up :)

These SHTF scenearios never get old, do they? Heh. Did you hear something??

If you enjoyed reading about "Aliens attack, what do you do??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
April 22, 2003, 01:08 PM
[Here we go again......] :evil:

TheeBadOne
April 22, 2003, 01:10 PM
Aliens attack, what do you do??

"Game over man, game over!"

:D

foghornl
April 22, 2003, 01:10 PM
Like in that inane Mars Attacks! movie, I put the Slim Whitman CD on, and crank it up REALLY LOUD.........

loud enough to drown out the Home Boyz Soul Patrol Mobile Music Delivery Service cars:evil:

hksw
April 22, 2003, 01:12 PM
POCK! They're dogmeat pal.

Justin
April 22, 2003, 01:13 PM
Zombies?
Sure.
Giant killer bugs?
Ok.
Aliens?
Now you're just being silly.

Braz
April 22, 2003, 01:28 PM
"Aliens? Now you're just being silly."

(hangs head) Yeah, sorry. That was over the top.

:D

45R
April 22, 2003, 02:16 PM
This is the place to be if aliens attack (http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html)

NukemJim
April 22, 2003, 02:17 PM
"Zombies?
Sure.
Giant killer bugs?
Ok.
Aliens?
Now you're just being silly."

"Aliens? Now you're just being silly."

(hangs head) Yeah, sorry. That was over the top."

Why are aliens silly?

Zombies to the best of my knowledge are fictional and have no basis in reality.

Giant killer bugs for the most part are physioligical imposible to insects respitory systems breathing through the outer shell. If you make a bug bigger the external surface are increases by the square of the enlargement factor while the internal volume increases by cube of the enlargement factor. Bottom line the bugs will die due to lack of oxygen.

Aliens, Do they exist I do not know. But I cannot say they do not exist unlike zombies and giant bugs as describes in the giant bug post. Plus the fact that there are " billions and billions" of other planets some of which COULD have alien life forms.

Silly? Not in my humble opinoin.

Likely? Not in my humble opinoin

NukemJim

280PLUS
April 22, 2003, 02:22 PM
:uhoh:

ball3006
April 22, 2003, 02:24 PM
Vulcan babe on the TV show Enterprise, you take her home and make a large pitcher of martinis.............chris3

ScottS
April 22, 2003, 02:26 PM
Defending against attacking aliens...isn't that what those guys down on the AZ border are doing?

Scott

Andrew Wyatt
April 22, 2003, 02:46 PM
Well, it depends on the alien.

Are they part of a covenant of races who share a common religion who's primary tenent is "kill all humans"? if so, then i'd pull on my trusty mjollnir mkV power armor, hop in a warthog and crush them under the wheels of my dune buggy while my dad runs the three barrel .50 cal minigun in the back.

are they from hell? if so, i'd acquire a double barrel shotgun, and a BFG 9000 and go to town.

it all really depends on the situation.

cool45auto
April 22, 2003, 03:19 PM
Oh, my bad, I thought you meant illegal aliens!:rolleyes:

cordex
April 22, 2003, 04:02 PM
Two words:

Mobile Infantry.

NIGHTWATCH
April 22, 2003, 04:05 PM
ALIENS! There is no such things as aliens! :uhoh: Out of the countless heavens, we are the only life forms. :rolleyes: Aliens. . . . . hah! :uhoh:

pax
April 22, 2003, 04:07 PM
This thread hasn't even bothered with the pretense of being gun-related.

Not that the others were any better, but at least the participants in the zombie thread pretended a bit better. :rolleyes:

pax

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes. -- Douglas Adams

If you enjoyed reading about "Aliens attack, what do you do??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!