Going To Vegas...

PDA

Tady45
April 15, 2006, 11:41 PM
Only for a quick 24 hour work outing..Where can I shoot Full Auto (rentals) near the strip...for reasonable prices?

If you enjoyed reading about "Going To Vegas..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Baba Louie
April 15, 2006, 11:43 PM
American Shooters on Arville just north of Spring Mountain.
Discount Firearms on Highland west of the railroad tracks which lie just west of the Strip behind the Frontier.
The Gun Store on Tropicana about 3 miles east of LV Blvd.

Tady45
April 15, 2006, 11:57 PM
Thanks Baba....You guys have it made out there....PRK sucks! :fire:

Sheldon J
April 16, 2006, 07:22 PM
On Tropicana a place called the “Gun Shop” rents full auto in their indoor range. So far I've shot the Thompson, and the Greese gun.

Squawker
April 16, 2006, 07:27 PM
Last year, my wife took me to the Gun Store to chip in half on my Beretta 92FS, as a birthday present. She saw the machine guns, and decided that would be fun as well, so she added that to my present. Had a blast. You'll have a great time. Be sure to pick up copies of the free entertainment magazines, such as "What's On", as the Gun Store usually has a coupon.

WeedWhacker
April 16, 2006, 11:50 PM
I second the recommendation for American Shooters Supply on Arville. I paid $50 to shoot an MP5 at The Gun Store, and they didn't even let me load the dad-blasted thing; they also demand you only use short bursts, which I could understand if 1. I was a total newbie when it comes to firearms and 2. if it wasn't a 9mm.

If you enjoyed reading about "Going To Vegas..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!