ranges near Ft.Stewart.

PDA

possum
April 16, 2006, 12:15 PM
i will soon be leaving the ft.riley ks area and will be headed back down south where i belong. to ft.stewart. i was wondering if anyone knows of any good places around there stewart/ hinesville are to shoot. Indoor/ outdoor? the rabge 100 200 or farther meters? any good gun shops around there to? here at riley we have garbage gun shops around post but we do have a Personally owned weapon range on post that is open on the weekends, do they have anything like this at stewart? thanks a bunch i appreciatte any help i get!

If you enjoyed reading about "ranges near Ft.Stewart." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lebben-B
April 16, 2006, 02:43 PM
Look at the MWR part of the Ft Stewart website. It should have info about the POW range. If not (Like Ft Sill's website), look up the number to Ft Stewart outdoor recreation and give them a call.

RLTW

Mike

rangermonroe
April 16, 2006, 03:35 PM
It is about 5-10 miles from Richmond Hill. Take 144 east to Killkenny rd.

Turn Left, go about 1-11/2 miles and take a left. There are signs.

It is an outdoor range, no rangemaster, bring your own targets. No type of management or supplies there.

Just a lot of shooting. Folks are real nice and cooperative.

I avoid the weekends as it is quite crowded.

possum
April 16, 2006, 04:30 PM
ranger monroe,
is this range open to the public, what is the distance that targets can be set out and what are the fees that go with shooting at the range? do you have to have any kind of membership? is the range open everyday, through the week? thanks ranger!

If you enjoyed reading about "ranges near Ft.Stewart." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!