The real deal with Titanium glock parts.

PDA

Tag
April 23, 2003, 03:28 AM
I am coming to the conclusion that aftermarket parts for Glock pistols are a waste of money. Seems a Glock is just about as good as it gets right out of the box (little oil/break in).

Specifically, I don't like the action on my Glock 17 with a new Titanium guide rod and ISMI spring as much as stock...

I haven't gotten a chance to shoot it with the new set up yet, so I will hold final judgement for a few hundred rounds.

Question: Does anyone know if you can get the ISMI springs on a stock guide tube? It does not seem possible, but that would be ideal.

Thanks guys

If you enjoyed reading about "The real deal with Titanium glock parts." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GlocksRock
April 23, 2003, 01:44 PM
No, since the factory guide rod assembly is captured. You can get aftermarket rods with the factory spring weight in captured or non-caputered. I believe that www.topglock.com and www.glockmeister.com have these available, as does www.lonewolf.com and many other online glock part dealers.

If you enjoyed reading about "The real deal with Titanium glock parts." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!