Mags for Star PD .45

PDA

Drakejake
January 3, 2003, 09:21 PM
I am not having success in finding factory mags for the Star PD. Are there any mags for other pistols, such as the Colt Officer's, which would work? These six round mags work in the Republic Arms Patriot .45.

Thanks,

Drakejake

If you enjoyed reading about "Mags for Star PD .45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
January 3, 2003, 09:43 PM
Look here.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/star1.html

:)

Drakejake
January 3, 2003, 10:05 PM
Thanks. I have had bad experiences with Pro Mag and am unlikely to buy any more. I think I saw some factory mags in the $30 range. I consider this high for a six round mag.

Drakejake

Redstick
November 9, 2005, 01:26 AM
Not sure if'fn yer still lookin', but I've got a couple! I'll take $50.oo for the pair.

Boss Spearman
November 9, 2005, 02:38 AM
I got factory mags for my Star Ultrastar from CDNN.

madecov
November 9, 2005, 09:45 PM
Stick with factory mags.
I have two aftermarket mags for my PD. One works, the other is POS. I have 4 factory magazines that will go with the gun if/when I sell it.

res1b3uq
November 10, 2005, 12:04 AM
(Not sure if'fn yer still lookin', but I've got a couple! I'll take $50.oo for the pair.) Somebody should take you up on that. I've got two, and that's all I need.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mags for Star PD .45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!