blue book question

PDA

redranger1
April 25, 2006, 10:16 AM
does anybody have the 27th edition of the blue book? if so i was just curious if the price differances from the 26th edition are enough to worry about buying one. thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "blue book question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TrekkieFromHell
April 25, 2006, 02:57 PM
What do you mean the Blue book?

USSR
April 25, 2006, 03:03 PM
redranger1,

I have found the price differences between adjacent year editions of the Blue Book to be negligible.

Don

Big Larry
April 25, 2006, 03:04 PM
Blue Book of Gun Values.

Hkmp5sd
April 26, 2006, 05:35 AM
I buy one every 4 or 5 years. They don't change very much and you can get a better price guestimate by seeing what they are going for at online sites.

stoky
April 26, 2006, 09:51 PM
I just received the 27th edition that I ordered. Midway put it on sale the day after I ordered it.:banghead:
redranger,
If you tell me the price of something your interested in your edition, I'll respond in kind with the 27th edition price. Please be specific in the model # etc., as there are a lot of devils in the details.

If you enjoyed reading about "blue book question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!