A NEW FIREARMS WEBSITE

PDA

mudgunner
April 25, 2006, 12:12 PM
I have recently set up a new firearms website with the support from many dealers across the country that i have dealt with when i worked for a distributer. the whole intention of my site is to provide a place for the dealers to network together to know each others market and be able to flush out the guns they cant sell to a dealer who can. It is also the place for consumers to talk and share the knowledge they have with the dealers. Guns can be posted by dealers to the consumers if they fill out members app under dealer info tab to become a platinum member. The site is nealry at its finished stage so please feel free to give me feedback as to what else is needed. I appreciate the support and i hope i can do my part to strengthen the industry again.
http://www.mudguns.com/news.php

I am the admin so all comments and news items will go directly to me.
by the way it is good to see many people i know in this organization you guys are doing a great job on this site. KEEP SUPPORTING THE INDUSTRY!

If you enjoyed reading about "A NEW FIREARMS WEBSITE" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "A NEW FIREARMS WEBSITE" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!