Denver SWAT officer...

PDA

nswtex
April 30, 2006, 08:29 PM
Demonstrates neat little flashlight thing for the camera.

I pulled this off an old episode of Cops I saw on T.V. today, they were in the breifing room preparing for something when the officer decided to show the cameraman how a flashlight works. I guess working on a show like this you would have to keep your insurance up to date.

If you enjoyed reading about "Denver SWAT officer..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
FXR
April 30, 2006, 08:31 PM
No worries...he's a trained professional, I'm sure.:rolleyes: What a maroon.
K

FPrice
April 30, 2006, 08:33 PM
There is always the remote possibility that he checked and cleared his firearm before doing this. After all there are some cops who know how to.

AndyC
April 30, 2006, 08:34 PM
Just as well he pressed the correct button - man, I hate seeing guns pointed at me

cslinger
April 30, 2006, 08:49 PM
There is always the remote possibility that he checked and cleared his firearm before doing this. After all there are some cops who know how to.

The gun is always loaded. I don't care if he checked chamber several times, that is just irresponsible. He couldn't have found a mirror?

Now just maybe he is pointing it at just a camera and not a person but I doubt it.

nswtex
April 30, 2006, 08:54 PM
If I had been able to pull video you would see that the camera is being toted around by a camera guy, the camera was scanning the room and plainly being carried before stopping to look at this rocket scientist, probably out of panic.

HighVelocity
April 30, 2006, 09:04 PM
Officer: I'm the only one here professional enough to handle this hi-tech weaponlight.

Cameraman: Ahhhh My eyes! Turn it off!

nswtex
April 30, 2006, 09:05 PM
ROTFLMAO :D

rbernie
April 30, 2006, 09:31 PM
There is always the remote possibility that he checked and cleared his firearm before doing this. After all there are some cops who know how to.Who wants to volunteer to find out if this guy's one of 'em? :uhoh:

bpisler
May 1, 2006, 01:31 AM
If the pistol was cleared why not lock
the slide back.

648E
May 1, 2006, 01:41 AM
Because it's an MP-5.

bpisler
May 1, 2006, 02:43 AM
Thanks,i couldn't tell from the pics.

Thylacine
May 1, 2006, 04:09 AM
At least it wasn't this way.
http://static.flickr.com/51/138105859_f519c8bae8.jpg?v=0
Familiarity breeds complacency.

etex
May 1, 2006, 10:31 PM
"Here is how a police flashlight works,please forgive me if I blow your head off."

If you enjoyed reading about "Denver SWAT officer..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!