New member in Washington (State, that is)

PDA

GrizzlyGraves
May 1, 2006, 03:52 AM
Hey folks,
I'm a new guy, duh, here in the evergreen state. Got me a 10/22 and a 59/66 sks. I was a member of this site years ago but I think my old sn was deleted, plus I have no idea what it was. Anywho, keep fightin the good fight. See ya around the board.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "New member in Washington (State, that is)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
heypete
May 1, 2006, 04:12 AM
Welcome back!

grimjaw
May 1, 2006, 04:49 AM
Welcome back, GrizzlyGraves. Do you ever head east? TriCities Shooting Association is a nice place to shoot if you do.

jmm

silverbull
May 1, 2006, 05:07 AM
welcome, I'm a newer member from georgetown, "south seattle" what area do you call home?

silverbull
May 1, 2006, 05:10 AM
Well if I would have paid attention I would have noticed your' stomping grounds are in the Vancouver area! :banghead:

BIGDADDYLONGSTROKE
May 1, 2006, 06:33 AM
Welcome to WA new to Seattle my self, just got here from Texas.

El Tejon
May 1, 2006, 09:02 AM
Welcome to THR.:)

GrizzlyGraves
May 1, 2006, 04:30 PM
Well thanks for the kind welcome. Yeah, I call Vancouver home but right now I go to EWU here in Cheney (near Spokane) Criminal justice major. I love the fact that the front page of the paper today had a story about a long range shoot with exploding targets. I would NEVER see that over on the west side. It just goes to show that there really are two Washingtons (Oregon too, for that matter). One side has brains, the other side has liberals.

nomadboi
May 1, 2006, 05:32 PM
...and another from South Seattle, although other side of I-5 from silverbull; I'm in more of the Ranier Valley/Beacon Hill area.

Been eyeing those SKSs for a while, but don't have any money to spare. Currently own a Steyr M40 and a Browning Buckmark.

GrizzlyGraves
May 1, 2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah they're fun little guns. The crappy thing is that nobody has 7.62X39 anymore. Everywhere I look is on backorder till June! The General Store here in Spokane hasn't seen any for six months. Oh, BTW, if anyone is in the area and shopping for a new firearm the General Store is loosing their FFL and can only sell until May 21st. :(

chetrogers
May 2, 2006, 12:15 AM
Howdy from one state below ya.

nomadboi
May 2, 2006, 01:17 AM
Speaking of- any decent ranges around Salem? I'll be down there for a workshop in a couple weeks, and meeting some friends...

If you enjoyed reading about "New member in Washington (State, that is)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!