Interesting dream...

PDA

mbs357
May 5, 2006, 02:55 PM
I had an interesting dream last night...
I was at a friend's house alone for some reason. As I was walking around the house, I happened to look out the window to see two mafia type guys milling around an abandoned building next door (building was about 50 yards away, so they were pretty close). One of them cut me a mean look...and about that time I heard some rustling at the door. I guess I knew my friend wasn't supposed to be home yet so I freaked out and ran to look for his weapons. I found an automatic shotgun, and proceeded to load it with super bouncy balls. After I had the magazine filled with five or so 'rounds' of rainbow colored fun, I set myself up in the bedroom and waited for the burglar.
Turns out it was the housekeeper (Stupid friend must have neglected to tell me about her) and she let me know that the nice men outside were looking to buy the building next door and opening a cafe. So I casually unloaded the shotgun by working the bolt for each 'round'...which proceded to bounce out the window. :cuss:

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting dream..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zero_DgZ
May 5, 2006, 03:00 PM
Man, and I thought I cooked up some strange stuff.

mbs357
May 5, 2006, 03:00 PM
What worries me the most is that I thought nothing of the super balls in the dream.
:uhoh:
Scratch that...there were several other weapons in the house and I chose the bouncy ball shotgun over them.

usp9
May 5, 2006, 03:57 PM
New brand of mushrooms?:)

mbs357
May 5, 2006, 04:22 PM
Believe it or not...I get asked questions like that a lot. :neener:
I'm happy to say that I have trippy dreams without the use of any narcotics or drugs. =D

Q-Lock
May 5, 2006, 05:00 PM
trippy dreams without the use of narcotics...look at you; having great dreams and saving money at the same time! :)

you gotta love those crazy dreams that just make you want to stay asleep so you don't end the "story."

middy
May 5, 2006, 05:55 PM
This dream signifies that deep down you regard firearms as nothing more than toys. I prescribe a lot of hunting.

mbs357
May 5, 2006, 06:06 PM
trippy dreams without the use of narcotics...look at you; having great dreams and saving money at the same time!
hah!
I'm an economical genious. =)
you gotta love those crazy dreams that just make you want to stay asleep so you don't end the "story."
Agreed. =D A lot of the dreams I have a quite long and drawn out with an intricate plot. One that comes to mind was like a futuristic Platoon... We were fighting in a huge, dense jungle, but instead of C-130s(I forget what they used in Nam...) we were transported in humongous futuristic jumbo jet like things. There was tons of gunplay and a very corrupt military.
Lots of fun. =D
This dream signifies that deep down you regard firearms as nothing more than toys. I prescribe a lot of hunting.
I guess I do...but then again, how could I not? They're just so darn fun! :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting dream..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!