The ultimate concealable gun

PDA

BozemanMT
May 5, 2006, 04:21 PM
Was in the gun store today before lunch and said "what do you have that's new and interesting" and he pulls out this little thing that looks like a fat pen.
it's all silver, 6" long, has a pocket clip, etc

You pull it apart, at the mid-point and it folds into a 90 degrees with a little trigger
and it shoots a 22LR single shot

AWESOME
You could take this anywhere that didn't have metal detectors
Technically it might even be open carry if you kept it in your shirt pocket

Pretty wild, never seen anything like it.

If you enjoyed reading about "The ultimate concealable gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zero_DgZ
May 5, 2006, 04:31 PM
Serbu made something like this:

http://www.serbu.com/buttmaster.htm

Yes, I realize the name of the page...

I didn't think anything like that ever made it into production, though. Sounds neat, but not especially useful.

1 old 0311
May 5, 2006, 04:35 PM
There are some in stainless floating around. I saw one at a gun shop 6-8 weeks ago. I THINK it was about $200.00.

Kevin

Zen21Tao
May 5, 2006, 04:40 PM
http://www.pengun.com/

That's a Stinger which has been around for quite a while now. The down side to one is also what makes it legal to the BAFTE. It won't fire until it is folded into the shape of a pistol. If you are ever in a SHTF situation it would probably take just as much time to draw and make the .22lr single shot pen gun fireable as it would to draw a larger sized higher capacity concelaed pocket gun.

BozemanMT
May 5, 2006, 04:48 PM
maybe
but what about in a work environment where any slippage of showing leads to loss of job. You would never know.
and yeah, $200 was what he wanted to
Kinda cool

History Prof
May 5, 2006, 04:48 PM
Saw one in my local gun shop in .32 ACP (IIRC). I do know that it wasn't .22RF, because the owner told me she had one brand new in .22RF. I like the long one with the scope on that web page posted above. Laughed for nearly a minute.....

cosine
May 5, 2006, 04:53 PM
Help a beginner, please. What's .22RF?

MIUper
May 5, 2006, 05:00 PM
Stinger Manufacturing made these in my town for a while, but I think they went out of business. When I 1st saw these a couple of years ago I tried to contact them but there were no local listing for them anymore.

AJAX22
May 5, 2006, 05:33 PM
Those are worth alot more than 200, you should snap it up

longtooth
May 5, 2006, 05:39 PM
cosine, 22RF is .22 rim fire. This is .22 caliber & the primer is in the rim of the case not in the center. CF is the abreviation for center fire. Glad you would ask. We all started sometime.

If you enjoyed reading about "The ultimate concealable gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!