Gun-fu and 'gansta' style shooting

PDA

max popenker
May 6, 2006, 04:07 AM
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8365/yo9rr.jpg
the caption says it all; and this is 1930's wintage action discussed!

pic is scanned from book "The Worlds Machine Pistols and Submachine Guns, Vol. 2" by Thomas B. Nelson & Daniel D. Musgrave.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun-fu and 'gansta' style shooting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lucky
May 6, 2006, 04:21 AM
Wow, there's a lesson for sure. When you screw up, then say 'I did that on purpose', you could be influencing historical record for years to come. Amazing!

Reacher
May 6, 2006, 04:42 AM
Anyone see Carlos Mencia do his skit on how to teach Gangstas to shoot right. I think it was called Drive-by School or something like that.

There was one gangsta holding his pistol sideways and Carlos asked him "why do you hold it like that?" The hood replied "because I look good holding it like this." Carlos replied "you may look good but you shoot like sh*t." He then proceeded to turn the pistol upright and the hood was amazed and said "wow, the sights line up and everything."

He corrected 2 or 3 other hoods in a similar fashon... I was rolling. :D

EDITED: For Finch's delecate ears. :P

Zen21Tao
May 6, 2006, 04:56 AM
This thread calls for the infamous Birdman HomeBoy Nyte Sytes
http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/images/nyte-sytes.jpg

Finch
May 6, 2006, 05:07 AM
LMAO reacher, I found that clip you were talking about

Here is a link if anyone is interested.

pssst reacher, you may want to edit out the profanity...

Biker
May 6, 2006, 05:50 AM
Actually, that method of shooting combined with the high ROF for the machine pistol was supposed to be very effective for controlling crowds.
Biker

the naked prophet
May 6, 2006, 09:47 AM
And by "controlling" you mean the same version of "control" used in gun control.

Biker
May 6, 2006, 09:49 AM
I'm not sure what you mean, Prophet, but I meant that it looks to be effective in breaking up large numbers of tightly packed bodies.:)
Biker

noresttill
May 6, 2006, 11:56 AM
I think he means "gun control = destroy all guns," "crowd control=..."etc.

Jesse

johnnytang24
May 6, 2006, 01:16 PM
Has anyone tried the 'gangsta' style of shooting? What was the experience like? I've always wanted to try one mag that way, but I can't ever find the range empty (some things are just to embarrassing to be done around others).

Thanks.

rhubarb
May 6, 2006, 02:56 PM
Lessee, he's pulling a mag out of a pouch...holding the gun sideways...

Gangsta:rolleyes:

guy82901
May 6, 2006, 02:56 PM
I did some plinking gangster style once. I made sure that I was FAR away from where anyone might see me. Being from Wyoming, I would be killed for shooting a gun like that. To tell you the truth, it made me feel dirty, and very "special". Don't try this at home kids.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun-fu and 'gansta' style shooting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!