Unintended consequences question...

PDA

rino451
May 6, 2006, 11:39 AM
Who is the woman that Allen Kane shoots with Blair's Beretta 92? She the woman with the nails from the ATF?

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Unintended consequences question..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chipperman
May 6, 2006, 11:53 AM
Is that the one named Gonorrhea? I think the last name was Jackson.

The-Fly
May 6, 2006, 12:01 PM
I dont believe Kane killed a female at any point. There was an ATF agent named G.G. jackson that Henry offed in the initial ATF raid. Then there was a female ATF inspector with huge nails (cant recall her name) that inspected one of the other class 3 dealers in Wyoming who got pissed off when one of her nails got broken, but she was never killed.

rino451
May 6, 2006, 12:33 PM
There was one paragraph almost at the end of the book where Ray called cindy after talking to the pres and gave her the goahead and she then called allen kane. He went to a double wide trailer posing as an ATF agent and stuck the gun in her mouth and killer her. That's it in a nutshell. Not much anything else in that scene. I assumed that it was the long nailed chick.

Paolo Sepi
May 6, 2006, 01:09 PM
Guys Guys Guys

Don't you recognize Janet "I take full responsibility" Reno?

El Tejon
May 6, 2006, 06:30 PM
Janet Reno.

rino451
May 6, 2006, 07:35 PM
Nice!!! Book just got even better after the fact!

Scottmkiv
May 7, 2006, 12:17 AM
That has to be the most commonly asked question I see about the book.

Run&Shoot
May 7, 2006, 03:32 AM
I wonder why "Trailer" Reno didn't call 911 when she discovered she was in peril?

Another good ending to the book after Bowman is last seen walking up to the trailer would be for her body to have been found in a DC park with a ancient .32 revolver in her hand and a .45 exit hole in her head. Just like her frience Vince. Another Clinton friend falls into the despair of assisted suicide.

Bob F.
May 7, 2006, 10:06 PM
R&S: Is there basis in fact for your statement RE: Vince? Hadn't heard that (about the holes) but always suspected Billary was involved. Notice how the Ark. troopers suddenly fell silent and Sen. Byrd laid off, also?

rino451
May 8, 2006, 12:11 AM
Along the lines of Unintended Consequences...

Went shooting today and was next to a guy shooting a double 475 nitro express. First time he shot it, I felt the concrete I was stinding on move. That thing was crazy. He must of put about 4 rounds through it w/i about 6 ft of me. that was enought - made my fillings rattle.

oh, yea, I want one...

If you enjoyed reading about "Unintended consequences question..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!