Is it real?

PDA

EnfieldIII
January 3, 2003, 09:52 PM
What's more important to you... saving face in front of your friends, or being real and connecting with those around you? Are you who you say you are? I'm not talking about your screen names, more about what you post under that screen name...is it you?
I find that more often than not I'm disappointed by my contacts in this medium.
I wish all of the members of this board the best, but regretfully
I must move along. I guess that's one of the problems when you move up from lurking to actually posting, reality bites.
This post is directed at only one person, if you don't get it, then it's not you.

Watch close, you will deal with this same problem while trying to protect you gun rights, all is not as it appears.

Good luck to all of you.

Enfield :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it real?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
New_comer
January 3, 2003, 09:58 PM
I don't get it, so I'm not it :cool:

Schuey2002
January 3, 2003, 10:02 PM
I don't get it either... :(

(this must be a good sign, I guess...)

Don Gwinn
January 3, 2003, 10:08 PM
I don't know who it is either, and in general, I don't approve of these "I'm not naming any names, but so-and-so hurt my feelings so I'm out of here" threads. If you really want to leave because of something one person said, then you can do it without the drama. If you'd rather stay--I don't blame you. That makes more sense, after all.

Marko Kloos
January 3, 2003, 10:08 PM
One more reason to avail yourself to the amazing "Private Message" and "Email" features.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it real?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!