Yugo M70 AK from AIM

PDA

Flyboy73
May 12, 2006, 12:06 PM
I see that AIM is selling the yugo M70 underfoler for $429. But they are out are on back order.

I read an article in gun magazine about them. They made it sound like a good AK style gun.

Who put the reciver and barrel in it? Is it CIA? or another company.

If anyone has the gun how do they like it?

Thanks
Brion

If you enjoyed reading about "Yugo M70 AK from AIM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jagdpanzer347
May 12, 2006, 02:32 PM
Flyboy, they are Century builds with a DCI receiver and a new US barrel. I picked one up at a local gunstore about a month ago. Nice quality build: good finish and the stock locks up real tight.

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to fire it yet so I can't comment on accuracy or reliability yet. I also can't comment as to wether they are all of this quality or there are still Century QC issues on their builds.

I was up at AIM Tuesday and they said there was a three month wait on these rifles. Hope this helps.

-jagd.

KaceCoyote
May 12, 2006, 02:34 PM
Chrome barrel?

jagdpanzer347
May 12, 2006, 02:43 PM
Kace, non-chrome barrel.

-jagd.

If you enjoyed reading about "Yugo M70 AK from AIM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!