Maglula LULA Magazine Loader

PDA

Bullet
May 14, 2006, 02:36 AM
A couple days ago I bought one of the Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AK-47 from here

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=822539

These really work great!

Anyone else use these?

If you enjoyed reading about "Maglula LULA Magazine Loader" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GunnySkox
May 14, 2006, 03:36 AM
My brother has one for his AR mags and, no joke, that thing makes mag loading an absolute breeze. No more cutting your fingers on sharp feed lips or bending them up trying to roll a cardtridge in, or otherwise hurting yourself or your belongings due to damnable spring pressure.

It's pretty solid, methinks.

~GnSx

OEF_VET
May 14, 2006, 10:56 AM
I have one each of the AR and AK LULA's. I will never again be without one. They are the cat's meow.

May 14, 2006, 11:24 AM
I have two for the ARs (I couldn't find mine and considered it so essential that I bought a second one) and one for the AKs.
One of the greatest gun accessories ever made.

Imagine going to somewhere like Gunsite where you shoot 2000 rounds a week. Those things really come into their own.

They really need to make one for submachine guns. Taking five minutes to load a magazine that only takes a second or two to shoot sucks. AND you have sore fingers. I tried another brand of mag loader that has like a trigger device: it was advertised for the Colt SMG and the UZI. It works fine on the Colt (my semi-auto 9mm AR) but not so good on the UZI. It is obvious that this loader isn't of the same quality as the LULA. The LULA seems unbreakable.
The original WWII era mag loader for the Sten is also super nice and works great. Of course it is made of brass and steel. I had one of those before I had a LULA and kept wondering why this thing existed 60 years ago but we don't have something similar now ? Well, we do, now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Maglula LULA Magazine Loader" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!