True Line Bullets

PDA

Clemson45
May 17, 2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Guys, I am relatively new to this forum as a member but I have lurked for a long time. I tried to do a forum search but could not come up with any answers to my questions. Has anyone here used TrueLine bullets before? I am specifically looking at the 200 grain SWC in 45. I have a local supply for 45 200gr SWC but I found an online source for these that is cheaper. These are going to be for plinking and target practice, but they are not for formal target shooting.

thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "True Line Bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
EddieCoyle
May 17, 2006, 10:38 AM
Yup. I use that exact bullet:

http://www.westgroton.com/images/ammo.jpg

I load them over 5 grains of W231. They are very accurate out of my S&W 4506, and do not lead the barrel.

When loading them, make sure you bell the case mouth enough to prevent shaving lead off the bullet. I use a Lee Factory Crimp Die to even everything out at the end.

If you enjoyed reading about "True Line Bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!