Happy CZ 452 Owner

PDA

wild billz
May 21, 2006, 01:39 PM
I just picked up my new CZ452 Special, oh boy is it ever nice! It shoulders perfectly, and the wood has a fantastice grain and finish to it. I was not expecting anything great in regards to the wood since it is a beech stock, but WOW! I need to get to the range!

If you enjoyed reading about "Happy CZ 452 Owner" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
adaman04
May 21, 2006, 04:06 PM
Congrats! They are fine rifles indeed.:D

CZguy
May 21, 2006, 04:37 PM
There are better rifles, but not until you spend a LOT more money.

Beech is a good durable wood.

Having said that, I have a gorgeous Turkish walnut stock on my Lux.

I still have a big collection of Rugers, Marlins, and Savages. They just stay in the very back of the Gun safe. :D

BozemanMT
May 21, 2006, 04:56 PM
Happy CZ 452 Owner

is there any other kind? :D

Seriously, great gun.
I really think CZ is THE value in rifles and shotguns today. (even pistols too really)

Cindog
May 22, 2006, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the club, I bet this won't be your last CZ!

wild billz
May 22, 2006, 06:19 PM
and really love it, I can't wait to go back to the range. I've been pretty much a pistol shooter the past few years, so I need to get back rifles. This CZ should make it an easy and enjoyable transition. I actually got some pretty tight groups out it today. It will be a lot of fun practicing!

CZguy
May 22, 2006, 07:20 PM
Try as many different brands/types of ammo as you can. It will show a preference.

wild billz
May 22, 2006, 07:58 PM
today's ammo was federal bulk, and federal champion, the bulk federal works greatin my Ruger MKII, I was hoping to use it, but let the experiments begin

ojr
May 23, 2006, 07:48 AM
I have a CZ452 americian,Walnut stock and very accurate.Only fault I can find is when withdrawing the bolt I always seen to hit the top of the stock if I'm not carefull.Anyone else find this?.

If you enjoyed reading about "Happy CZ 452 Owner" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!