Memorial Day Tribute

PDA

Dave P
May 27, 2006, 03:46 PM
So here is my Korean era tribute:

Some gave All, and All gave Some.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Finster123/Garands/IHC/IHC06002.jpg

Also notice the nice tight group I shot yesterday with my tractor gun, prone at 200 yards.

Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Memorial Day Tribute" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Smokey Joe
May 27, 2006, 11:46 PM
Some gave all; all gave some;
We owe a debt to every one.

A sincere THANK YOU to all who served, with an extra slice of humble gratitude for those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori." (Sweet and proper it is, to die for your country.)

While I agree with General Patton that we should assist the other poor b*****d to die for HIS country instead, keeping our precious United States free has and will continue to cost the lives of patriots.

"The tree of Liberty must be nourished from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." (Patrick Henry)

Let us be forever mindful of this. Let us never forget what it has cost to be where we are.

If you enjoyed reading about "Memorial Day Tribute" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!