Thanks Guys...AR

PDA

45Guy
May 28, 2006, 12:55 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys here for getting interested in shooting the AR platform. I picked up my first one this weekend. It is a PWA Commando, very sexy looking for $595; Couldn't pass on the price, since it's half of a new AR. 3-position stock, fixed A2 carry handle, thick flash suppressor. Definately fondled well last night, and taking it shooting today, Going to burn lots of ammo. Unfortunately, I don't have batteries for my camera at this second, but when I get them I'll post pics of rifle and target ( if the groups won't shame me on this forum). Thanks again:D :D :D

-45Guy

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks Guys...AR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jagdpanzer347
May 28, 2006, 01:11 PM
45Guy, just be carefull, it sounds like you maybe coming down with a case of BRD! Seriously, ARs are great fun to shoot. Enjoy your new toy and post pics as soon as you can. By thick FH do you mean the early five and a half inch CAR-type suppressor? If so, that weapon will have one hell of a muzzle blast!

By the way, welcome to THR.

-jagd

Onmilo
May 28, 2006, 02:28 PM
The weapon platform has definately improved with age.

Lebben-B
May 29, 2006, 09:12 PM
Excellent! Now buy as many mags and rounds as you can and shoot the snot out of it!

Mike

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks Guys...AR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!