Good deal on a Sendero?

PDA

Jerkeejoe
May 28, 2006, 12:06 PM
I think I'm going to pick up a Remington 700 Sendero in 300 win mag for $535 shipped. It comes with a Harris Bi-pod and Leupold mounts and rings. It's got the non-fluted blued bull barrel and original H+S stock. Should I jump on this one quickly? Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good deal on a Sendero?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Serendipity
May 28, 2006, 12:09 PM
Assuming that the barrel's not shot-out, that's a good price. It's not likely that the barrel's shot out with a .300 Winmag, but I guess it's possible. :)

220_Swift
May 28, 2006, 12:10 PM
That is a very good price. I would be asking LOTS of questions. If it checks out, then I would be jumping on it. Good luck

Jerkeejoe
May 28, 2006, 01:32 PM
There will definately be quite a few questions, but the seller seems to be a reputable and long time member of another forum I post on. We'll see what happens.

-Joe

Serendipity
May 28, 2006, 06:06 PM
Never bought from that particular seller, but have picked up some good deals on that forum.

Waffen
May 28, 2006, 10:37 PM
Considering that even if it was shot out you could sell the parts for more than he is now, I'd say thats a hell of a deal.

Action $350
Stock with bottom metal $200
Bi-Pod $35
Rings Bases $20
Factory Trigger $15

Jerkeejoe
May 28, 2006, 10:42 PM
It's looking like a go on the Sendero! I'll let you guys know how it turns out! Thanks.

-Joe

If you enjoyed reading about "Good deal on a Sendero?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!