New Gun Movie!

PDA

Mastrogiacomo
April 28, 2003, 09:24 AM
Seems like Chow took me up on my career advice! At this time, John Woo is filming his next action flick with Chow Yun-Fat and Nicolas Cage. Expect to see plenty of Berettas...:D :D :D

If you enjoyed reading about "New Gun Movie!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
garrettwc
April 28, 2003, 01:55 PM
We better stock up on MREs then.

Skunk will be camping out for tickets to this one by the end of the week. :D

WhoKnowsWho
April 28, 2003, 02:05 PM
John Woo and Chow Yun Fat in a new movie! I'm there dude...

Now what's Nicholas Cage doing though? Stealing the cars for the chases...

Mastrogiacomo
April 28, 2003, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing those gold colts Nick carried in "Face Off." I dream of owning a pair of those in my collection...:D

Kamicosmos
April 28, 2003, 04:20 PM
Is there a Link or an article somewhere?

This would be great. I think Cage and Chow might get along well together. Supposedly Cage is quite the Hong Kong Action Theatre fan...

Mastrogiacomo
April 28, 2003, 07:41 PM
I don't know if it's being mentioned on Chow web sites but I found out about it by going on the Internet Movie Data base. If you go to www.amazon.com and click on any DVD, they usually provide the link at the bottom of the page. It lists this film as "in production." I'm surprised really; I wonder what took Chow and Woo so long to finally decide to do a film in the States. I'll be curious to see what role Cage will have -- he'll be the minority character in this film.:D

tex_n_cal
April 29, 2003, 02:10 AM
:D

A true story...

A co-worker's best friend is in a bookstore in San Francisco, when Nic Cage and Sean Connery are in town filming "The Rock". She looks up from the books she's browsing through and sees Nic Cage walk into the store. A big fan, she screams, "It's NICHOLAS CAGE!!!!"

Startled, he does a 180 and runs out the door of the store, with the lady yelling apologies to no avail. Missed her one chance to meet her favorite actor.

Roadkill Coyote
April 29, 2003, 05:52 AM
Check the list of genre at the top of the IMDb listing, Colt SAs seem more likely than Berettas.;)

If you enjoyed reading about "New Gun Movie!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!