Cannon Fodder, F.N.G., Whatever you call it I'm the new guy!

PDA

shooter10mm
April 28, 2003, 03:33 PM
Hey folks like the look of the Forum. I was pointed in this direction by Colin, A.K.A. Lyx_Handi_Rifles from the Guns and Ammo website Forum, where I'm there on a regular basis. Looks like it's a lot busier here than at G&A. Are there any "Pro's" here? I saw a guy named Gomez's post that said he was an Op's instructor, is that so? Are there any other Ayoob, Stanford, or Smith's here that we can maybe get a discount coupon for a class from!!:D :D

Anyhow my name is Shane, (yeah my Dad's a real life Cowboy!!), I'm actually a Finance Director in the Car Business in South Georgia and I guess that's where my civilizedness ends! I manage a 3500 acre Trophy Whitetail Club, and shoot at least 2 Defensive Pistol matches per month and one Tactical Rifle match. If it walks, crawls, slithers, slides, glides or is made of metal or paper I'll kill it. I hope to have a good time here and I'm sure I'll end up rattling someone's cage but everything I say is meant to help someone! Just Kidding! I think!:rolleyes: Anyways it's good to meet ya'll and I'm looking foward to it!

If you enjoyed reading about "Cannon Fodder, F.N.G., Whatever you call it I'm the new guy!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Weimadog
April 28, 2003, 03:46 PM
Welcome!

This site has a lot to offer. Be sure to check out Strategies and Tactics.

What sort of 10mm do you shoot?

Weimadog

keyhole
April 28, 2003, 03:48 PM
Welcome! Always glad to see another smilin face!

blades67
April 28, 2003, 04:01 PM
Welcome.

shooter10mm
April 28, 2003, 04:03 PM
weimadog, I've got a Delta Elite, and a Glock 20 with 5 high caps! Anyone know where I can find more please let me know! Next on my purchase list is the New Dan Wesson in 10mm!

El Tejon
April 28, 2003, 04:19 PM
Welcome to THR, shooter.:)

shooter10mm
April 28, 2003, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome guy's! I hope I can be an asset to the board!

Selfdfenz
April 28, 2003, 08:48 PM
Welcome aboard.
It's hot, but I really liked Ga. the years I lived there.

Cage rattling is a way of life on THR.

S-

280PLUS
April 28, 2003, 10:42 PM
not another fng...

:neener:

just kidding...

welcome aboard

and watch out for the spiders...:what:

:evil:

Weimadog
April 28, 2003, 10:45 PM
check your hotmail account!

Braz
April 28, 2003, 10:54 PM
Welcome S10mm!

I'd like to see your get-a-way truck. Did ya get a deal? ;) I like 10mm pistols, but tactical rifle matches peeks my interest. What'cha shooting, bolt action or simi-auto? Hope ya have a digital camera to share some pics with us.

Cya up...Braz

BerettaNut92
April 29, 2003, 12:44 AM
Pro's? I'm a pro....if you count fixing computers :D

Welcome! Pull up a seat, the meat's almost done cookin' and I'll pour ya a cuppa tea....

cool45auto
April 29, 2003, 10:53 AM
Welcome to THR! :D

shooter10mm
April 29, 2003, 11:28 AM
Ok, here's some of my rigs! As you can see I like Bull barreled Remingtons!

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/shooter10mm/guns1.jpg:D

shooter10mm
April 29, 2003, 11:31 AM
And this is what I like to do with 'em! Hehe! Hey BRAZ, I'll post a pic of the getaway truck in a bit too!

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/shooter10mm/big8.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Cannon Fodder, F.N.G., Whatever you call it I'm the new guy!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!