Jennings J-22 schematic??

PDA

Blueduck
April 28, 2003, 04:52 PM
Ok I'm embarrassed to ask about it anyway so no evil comments please ;)

Brother in law showed me a Jennings J-22 that he wanted to get working again.

He lost a spring while dissassembling it to clean. I only got to look at it a minute and don't have it available for view so I need a schematic to see what spring it was and if anything else flew out during the event.

Any help appreciated :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Jennings J-22 schematic??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
stans
April 28, 2003, 06:35 PM
You must be kidding. The cost of a manual might exceed the cost of the pistol. ;)

sandy4570
April 28, 2003, 10:27 PM
I have Jenning J22 and only spring that you probably lost during disassembly is the recoil spring . I think Gunparts corps has all the part aviable . Their catalog has picture and parts list but I am not sure it is aviable online.

Blueduck
April 29, 2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks Sandy I'll order one and send it his way see what happens.

Appreciate the reply :)

sandy4570
April 30, 2003, 12:37 AM
Blueduck I forgot to mention that the shipping cost might be more than the spring itself so you might want to add something else like the load chamber indicator that is prone to break (I broke one on Lorcin 22) . Glad that I can help a fellow pround owner of American made Jenning 22.

Clemson
May 1, 2003, 09:15 AM
Blueduck: I can FAX you an exploded parts diagram if it will help. PM with FAX no.

Clemson

Blueduck
May 1, 2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks Clemson really appreciate the offer but already ordered the schematic (by e-mail) with the recoil spring and if I recall correctly thats what he lost.

Best and thanks for all the help folks:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Jennings J-22 schematic??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!