I had no idea...

PDA

rbuck82
April 28, 2003, 08:29 PM
Okay, I feel like an idiot. How long has there been a TFL replacement?! I just stumbled on this tonight and thought, what the heck? Anyway, it's great to be back! Wanted to say hi to everyone and that it's good to get back in the swing of things.

If you enjoyed reading about "I had no idea..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hkmp5sd
April 28, 2003, 08:30 PM
It opened on Christmas Eve.

El Tejon
April 28, 2003, 08:31 PM
[looking at watch] Welcome back. We were wondering where you were.:)

coonan357
April 28, 2003, 08:44 PM
Hey , while you where gone did you happen to stop and pick up some chips?? :D

blades67
April 28, 2003, 09:00 PM
If you had just stopped and asked for directions, you wouldn't have been late.:neener: :D

Intune
April 28, 2003, 11:30 PM
Let me guess, another one of your famous shortcuts and you darned sure weren't gonna stop and ask for directions. Are we there yet??:rolleyes:

Welcome aboard!

Ladybug
April 29, 2003, 12:10 AM
Welcome!! I was late coming here too... after TFL closed, I took a break from posting, and was really sad. Then, the night of the Oscars, I realized how much I missed the camaraderie of like-minded folks and moseyed on over here... now I can't imagine how I went so long without posting! :)

Henry Bowman
April 29, 2003, 10:52 AM
Welcome. I'm suprised you weren't contacted. Someone (I can't remember who) made an effort to contact all of the "Ohio" TFL members to make the switch.

Better Nate than lever. :D

rbuck82
April 29, 2003, 01:12 PM
I guess the map was upside down. :banghead: Oh, well. I'm back now, and that's all that matters.

Ledbetter
April 29, 2003, 03:34 PM
Welcome back, have a drink, fix your own.

Darrin
April 29, 2003, 04:16 PM
Oh, so that's whose chair I'm sitting in.......:uhoh:

;)

RustyHammer
April 29, 2003, 04:46 PM
... yeah, I found my map floating in a bottle in the middle of the Gulf ... but at least I made it. Welcome home.

Rusty

P.S. Looking at some of the post totals around here you'd think it had been up for years!

;)

If you enjoyed reading about "I had no idea..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!