Gun Shops in High Point NC

PDA

marlin.357
June 6, 2006, 05:32 PM
Will be going with the wife to High Point NC furniture shopping. I may need a break, are there any good gun shops in the area for browsing?

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Shops in High Point NC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
frayluisfan
June 6, 2006, 11:11 PM
Try Archdale Ammo--10831 N Main Street, Archdale, NC.

Get on Main St. in High Point, which is also 311. I believe it's the main drag, where most of the furniture shops are. Anyway, follow Main St. south, and it will eventually become Archdale's Main St. Keep going and keep your eyes peeled--there's no real break between the two cities, so ya just have to watch for when the numbers change. Archdale Ammo is on your right. It's a pretty cool shop, a little small, but decent prices and nice people.

Hope you have a good time!

frayluisfan

ChristopherG
June 7, 2006, 12:23 AM
If you go to Archdale, get Gary to answer your questions. A very quality, standup guy and very knowledgeable competitive shooter.

marlin.357
June 7, 2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll stop in and give a look.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Shops in High Point NC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!