Buy/Sell/Trade section breakout?

PDA

BlackJack
April 29, 2003, 04:30 AM
Have we reached the volume yet that would warrant separating the buy/sell/trade section into long guns and handguns sections like TFL used to have?

Also I doubt if the volume would warrant it for now, but eventually I'd like to see a b/s/t section for blackpowder.

Again, thanks for an excellent site! Jack

If you enjoyed reading about "Buy/Sell/Trade section breakout?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jason Demond
April 29, 2003, 06:37 PM
Me too.

Mal H
April 29, 2003, 06:39 PM
That's a good suggestion, Jack. I'll present it to the remainder of the staff for consideration. Most of the firearms in the forum are handguns, so rifles/shotguns do seem to get lost in the crowd. Breaking them out would benefit those searching for a long gun.

As for a separate blackpowder b/s/t forum, I doubt that would be feasible. As you mention, there just isn't enough volume in that type of firearm to warrant a separate forum.

TheBluesMan
April 29, 2003, 10:58 PM
Mal presented the question to the powers-that-be, the question was approved and the new forum has been created. We'll start moving existing threads over to the new forum as time allows.

Howz dat fer responsiveness? :D

BlackJack
April 30, 2003, 03:00 PM
Wow--my faith in representative democracy is completely revived. No, wait a minute--this is a benevolvent dictatorship, isn't it. Okay, nevermind.

But thanks anyway for making the change!

If you enjoyed reading about "Buy/Sell/Trade section breakout?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!