Minnesota Passes CCW Law

PDA

Big_R
April 29, 2003, 06:50 AM
I caught the last hour or so of the Senate debate on public television. Nothing makes me happier than an unhappy liberal, and there were lots of them yesterday. Woohoo!!

http://www.startribune.com/stories/587/3852503.html

Ryan

If you enjoyed reading about "Minnesota Passes CCW Law" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TarpleyG
April 29, 2003, 08:23 AM
One more for the good guys....

GT

mini14jac
April 29, 2003, 08:28 AM
Congrats!:D
I know how you feel.

I guess it was about 6 years ago that Tennessee passed a good CCW law.
It's a good feeling. :cool:

ACP230
April 29, 2003, 08:34 AM
I saw a story on this at World Net Daily. The liberals quoted in it made some of the most riduculous statements I've ever seen in print. I'm glad they lost and that it appears that Minnesota
will now recognize my Michigan permit.

Monte Harrison
April 29, 2003, 08:58 AM
Nothing makes me happier than an unhappy liberalThat's what I'M talking about! :D

Country Boy
April 29, 2003, 09:16 AM
Is there a link to the bill, now law?
I just want to see if there is reciprocity.

I always felt that there was an Iron Curtain between Minnesota and the Dakota's. I'm elated to see that it is slowly coming down.

Seminole
April 29, 2003, 09:37 AM
Does the bill include reciprocity provisions? If so, what are they?

dinosaur
April 29, 2003, 10:04 AM
In my best Monty Burns voice, "Excellent". :D

pax
April 29, 2003, 10:13 AM
Congrats, Minnesota folks. :)

I am closing this thread because it is already under discussion at http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20374 -- in the Legal & Political forum which is where news of this sort goes. I'm closing it rather than merging it so that you'll be able to find this pointer to the other thread.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Minnesota Passes CCW Law" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!