THR members being baited by trollers and lurkers?

PDA

JesseJames
June 14, 2006, 05:49 PM
I was just checking out TFL website and noticed that there are similar threads on both sites.
I was wondering if maybe there are lurkers and trollers out there who set up a thread and bait us on what we think on a certain subject.
Maybe they are "the gun-grabbers" or the media itself?

Hmmmmmm.:scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "THR members being baited by trollers and lurkers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mongo the Mutterer
June 14, 2006, 06:03 PM
Of course there are...

Only we troll and lurk more on their sites... :D

Art Eatman
June 14, 2006, 06:03 PM
It's no one thing. Some of it comes from our growth, both here and at TFL. There will always be some percentage of idiots. Pick a group; any group.

School's out. Some younguns sincerely want to know stuff, but don't know enough about the world of firearms to know how to ask some questions. Some are overly influenced by Hollywood. And some are just plain smartalecky.

I don't doubt that there are some "just plain trolls" and some anti-gun trollers.

It's just part of life, sorta like driving in afternoon traffic...

:), Art

Werewolf
June 14, 2006, 06:24 PM
The more members THR gets the more THR will begin to reflect society as a whole. Simple statistics actually.

Unless the chaff is seperated from the wheat by the moderators it will get worse before it gets better.

If you enjoyed reading about "THR members being baited by trollers and lurkers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!