SAFR -PAC endorses Dick DeVos for Michigan's Governor.

PDA

Barbara
June 16, 2006, 01:51 PM
Contact Person: Brad Benzing
Committee Name: SAFR -PAC
Phone number: 517-437-1273
Email Address: info@safrpac.org
Web site address: www.safrpac.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

SAFR -PAC endorses Dick DeVos for Michigan's Governor. DeVos is best for Second Amendment Rights.

Hillsdale, Michigan 06/12/05 – SAFR-PAC is proud to announce their 2006 endorsement for Gubernatorial candidate Dick DeVos. Dick is a firm supporter of our Second Amendment and Article One Section Six right to keep and bear arms and to defend ourselves and our families.

SAFR-PAC makes every effort to determine a candidate's stance through surveys, research, and/or personal interviews and without consideration of party affiliation. Our ratings are arguably the most thorough and researched in the nation, and after this rigorous process, Dick has met our requirements and deserves the support of Michigan's gun owners on November 2.

Dick comes from a family of sportsmen and shooters, and has publicly supported the new "Castle Doctrine" and other improvements to current laws regarding self-defense and legal ownership of firearms. He believes that hunting is an important part of Michigan's heritage and economy and will look at ways of strengthening opportunities for new and experienced hunters. He also opposes additional restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.

We encourage all firearms owners and hunters to support Dick DeVos in his campaign for Governor.

If you enjoyed reading about "SAFR -PAC endorses Dick DeVos for Michigan's Governor." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
creitzel
June 16, 2006, 02:32 PM
Just one of the reasons I'll be voting for him come November. :)

Dan from MI
June 16, 2006, 05:26 PM
Thanks for posting this Barb. You beat me to it.

Barbara
June 17, 2006, 07:13 AM
Got this in my morning mail.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: John Truscott

June 16, 2006 (517) 485-8404

Gun advocacy group endorses Dick DeVos

Shooters Alliance for Firearms Rights (SAFR) of Michigan today announced their endorsement of Dick DeVos for Governor.

“Our ratings are arguably the most thorough and researched in the nation,” said Barbara Stockford, President of SAFR. “After the rigorous process, Dick DeVos met our requirements and deserves the support of Michigan’s gun owners on November 7.”

SAFR is a group of concerned activists dedicated to making the voices of firearm owners heard.

“Dick DeVos adamantly supports the rights granted to citizens in the Second Amendment and we’re pleased with the endorsement from SAFR,” said John Truscott, DeVos for Governor spokesman. “As each day passes, we can see that our message of change is connecting with residents in each corner of the state. With an endorsement from SAFR, and the other organizations supporting the Team for Change, we know that people are ready to make Michigan the place to be when it comes to jobs and economic growth.

DeVos has also received endorsements from the Michigan Chamber of Commerce; Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.; Michigan Retailers; Home & Building Association of Greater Grand Rapids; Police Officers Association of Michigan; Mechanical Contractors Association of Detroit; and the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce.

####

Jennifer L. Hoff

Communications Coordinator

DeVos for Governor

Direct: 517.575.5885

www.DeVosforGovernor.com

Barbara
June 17, 2006, 07:24 AM
I gotta say, Dan knows more about politics and political records than anyone I have ever met.

If you enjoyed reading about "SAFR -PAC endorses Dick DeVos for Michigan's Governor." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!