Photo: A Campo, Ca. Minuteman On Watch

PDA

Lambo
June 16, 2006, 04:06 PM
Empty

If you enjoyed reading about "Photo: A Campo, Ca. Minuteman On Watch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sindawe
June 16, 2006, 04:11 PM
Hmmm...I though that the MM were not permitted to have rifles while on watch. :confused:

AJAX22
June 16, 2006, 04:20 PM
Thats the nice thing about having a rifle locked and loaded on private property, those who would object to your continued posession tend to grow quiet, or at least farther away. At 1200 yards, words and slogans aren't all that effective.

Punkermonkey
June 16, 2006, 04:23 PM
I hope you are joking......:scrutiny:

Does he need a stamp like upland game bird, or do they get tags?

crazed_ss
June 16, 2006, 04:48 PM
I sincerely hope that is just a picture of a guy with a rifle, and not a "minuteman patrolling a sector" of the border...

Lambo
June 16, 2006, 04:56 PM
Land Owner on Private property most likely!

cbsbyte
June 16, 2006, 04:58 PM
If this photo is taken at one of the minuteman project events on the boarder then it will be used against them by the media to paint the MM as redneck nuts. Which is only half true.

crazed_ss
June 16, 2006, 05:04 PM
If this photo is taken at one of the minuteman project events on the boarder then it will be used against them by the media to paint the MM as redneck nuts. Which is only half true.

They're not nuts, just bored I think.

Creeping Incrementalism
June 17, 2006, 08:05 AM
Why did Lambo remove the photo?

Mannlicher
June 17, 2006, 10:11 AM
beats me. Maybe from all the harassment from the Aztlan supporters here?

If you enjoyed reading about "Photo: A Campo, Ca. Minuteman On Watch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!