New and current gun court cases?

PDA

The Grand Inquisitor
June 16, 2006, 03:23 PM
I was wondering if anyone was familar with any new court cases that were coming up or have already started that are going to effect 2Amend issues and our rights as shooters.

The last big case I remember was the guy who was building his own MG's by himself, and the last that I heard about that case was that it didn''t look well for him...

Any court watchers here?

If you enjoyed reading about "New and current gun court cases?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Grand Inquisitor
October 4, 2006, 07:15 PM
ttt

The supreme Court is coming into session soon, so we should be able to see what looney bollocks are going to be heaped upon us this year...

kirkcdl
October 4, 2006, 08:38 PM
Perhaps it's an update for you,but I read "somewhere" that the guy who designed and built his own MG won his case due to the fact he actually broke no laws.IIRC,it is legal to fabricate a full auto for yourself as long as you don't sell it or otherwise transfer ownership...I could be WAAY wrong with this,so if anyone has experience,please chime in,I'd like to know also...

If you enjoyed reading about "New and current gun court cases?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!