Question for PA guys and girls

PDA

michiganfan
June 17, 2006, 02:44 PM
Hi I have a Michigan permit and want to get a PA non resident. My understanding is in PA the Sheriff's office is the authurity to contact. My question is what county do I want to pick?

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for PA guys and girls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steve in PA
June 17, 2006, 03:35 PM
Someone may have the link, but I think Centre County is the one everyone flocks too. Maybe do a search on THR for a thread.

mete
June 17, 2006, 09:23 PM
www.huntingPA.com

geekWithA.45
June 17, 2006, 09:26 PM
It doesn't really matter what county, though Centre is renowned for their hospitality to out of staters.

http://www.packing.org is your friend on carry, reciprocity, and other issues. Their PA link has contact info for several counties, including Centre.

NineseveN
June 18, 2006, 12:22 AM
Centre County is your easiest route most likely.

From packing.org

[COLOR="Blue"]Application process

Date updated: Jul 29, 2005 @ 11:22:37 pm EDT

Centre County Sheriff
Centre County Courthouse
Bellefonte PA 16823-1488
(814) 355-6803

dbnau@co.centre.pa.us

Instructions for License to Carry Firearm Application Complete the application and forward along with the following:

Copy of your current operator's license. Check in amount of $20.00 to Centre Co. Sheriff - (fee includes reduction in size and lamination of license). Out of state applications must obtain and furnish copy of License to Carry from their home State if that State has license to carry provisions.

41 Redhawk
June 19, 2006, 12:39 PM
Centre county worked for me when I was a non-resident.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for PA guys and girls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!