(See Video)Anti Illegal Invader Protesters Attacked In L.A.

PDA

Lambo
June 17, 2006, 09:47 PM
Got to see this Folks! The Camera work is poor but revealing! http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13190

If you enjoyed reading about "(See Video)Anti Illegal Invader Protesters Attacked In L.A." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Biker
June 17, 2006, 09:56 PM
My computer won't load it. Is it recent?

Biker

Car Knocker
June 17, 2006, 10:03 PM
Looks to be March 17th.

EDIT: Here's the thread title: "Report on March 17th L.A. Paul Revere Riders/SOS etc. Rally, For those who couldn't be in downtown L.A. ..."

creitzel
June 17, 2006, 10:15 PM
I think they just screwed up the date on the title. All of the posts are dated from today. Also,one of the video links lists the date as June 17th.

Biker

It is a video of some anti-illegal alien protesters who were attending a rally in L.A. getting attacked by a man of mexican descent. He smacked one of the guys pretty good with his protest sign.

Here's a link to the video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IJUVOf0ILM

Chris

Lambo
June 17, 2006, 10:16 PM
Today! http://cbs2.com/video/?id=20414@kcbs.dayport.com

longeyes
June 17, 2006, 10:27 PM
I don't expect much from the LAPD. Chief Bratton won't touch this problem unless he's forced to. And of course we have a Mayor who's told the Mexican population, "There are no illegals here."

Situations like this have only one way to go: ugly.

CAnnoneer
June 17, 2006, 10:41 PM
Stay tuned for

LATINIFADA !

Hopefully, mob rule will take care of its rilers as well...

Nehemiah Scudder
June 17, 2006, 11:10 PM
That's pretty lame.

If you're talking attacks by goons it should be like the old days, when people used axe handles and what not. Even Geraldo acted tougher than the guy with the video cam, and that's saying something.

longeyes
June 17, 2006, 11:14 PM
Oh you'll get your action. Just be patient.

Biker
June 17, 2006, 11:26 PM
Yup, indeed. Trouble is, we're starting at a disadvantage. The enemy is here in force and somewhat organised, they have political and legal backing, they're not playing by the same rules we are (what laws?) and most of America *still* isn't fully aware of the implications of this invasion. We're soft and complacent and they're hard and hungry.
In truth Longeyes, do you ever see us taking California back? From LA back south, well...you're behind enemy lines. I'm less than enthused about our future.
I can take care of my own little block in my own little town (and have), but that's where my power stops.
The pols won't bend to our will and the Corporations have the hammer - middle class be damned.

Let's see what happens in November.

Biker

Zedicus
June 18, 2006, 01:29 AM
One thing to consider also, If the Recipient of such an attack were to defend themselves, Under the way things are now the Victim who Defends themselves from an attack by a member of a "So-Called" Minority, It's the Victim who usually goes to jail.:barf:

If you enjoyed reading about "(See Video)Anti Illegal Invader Protesters Attacked In L.A." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!