ATF - Mailing address for C&R app?

PDA

LeafsFan
June 20, 2006, 01:06 PM
Hey guys,

I mailed my C&R application on June 10. It was returned yesterday :cuss: saying address was incorrect.

The address on the form was:

PO Box 845219
Dallas, TX 75284

Do any of you crufflers on here have the correct address? I looked briefly on the ATF site and couldn't find it.

Cheers!

If you enjoyed reading about "ATF - Mailing address for C&R app?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
220_Swift
June 20, 2006, 01:18 PM
My application said mail it with payment to:

BATFE
P.O. Box 409567
Atlanta, GA 30384-9567

That was listed on the back with the instructions. Do you have an old app.?

Car Knocker
June 20, 2006, 01:27 PM
If you got the forms from cruffler.com, be aware that the site has not been updated since 2/2002 and is a bit out of date.

mrmeval
June 20, 2006, 01:52 PM
http://www.atf.treas.gov/dcof/index.htm

You want to look to the right and scroll down to

F 5310.16 (F7CR) - Application for License (Collector of Curios and Relics) Under 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44, Firearms

I ordered two for me and a friend.

America_without_liberals
June 20, 2006, 03:53 PM
You don't need to order them. Just check the radio button in front of that form and then click print list as the directions say on the page. ;)

I know when I was looking into this last year the address I had found was also for Atlanta GA.

LeafsFan
June 20, 2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I'd sent it based on the Cruffler.com form's address. (D'oh!)

I resent using the Atlanta PO Box #. Hopefully this one works.

It bugs me that I've wasted a couple of weeks because of this, which will delay the start of my milsurp acquisition... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help, eh? :D

mrmeval
June 20, 2006, 11:17 PM
You can print the list but not the form. It's a multipart form.

If you enjoyed reading about "ATF - Mailing address for C&R app?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!