Nice 4" .357 Ruger Redhawk?

PDA

Gary in Pennsylvania
June 20, 2006, 11:34 PM
Price seems suspiciously low though?

http://images.gunsamerica.com/upload/976739339-1.jpg

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976739339.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Nice 4" .357 Ruger Redhawk?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PinnedAndRecessed
June 21, 2006, 12:02 AM
I think I'd ask to see the other side of the barrel. Maybe it was cut down. If so, maybe it cut off part of the warning.

Otherwise, I wasn't aware the Redhawk came in a four inch barrel.

But then again, I didn't know the Colt Python was manufactured with a three inch barrel, either. Till I told somebody on THR it wasn't. Then half THR members came out and said........WRONG!

bpisler
June 21, 2006, 12:08 AM
Down at the bottom of the ad it states it has a "custom barrel".I would procede with caution
just in case it's someones goofed up project.

ugaarguy
June 21, 2006, 02:37 AM
Now if Ruger just made 'em that way I wouldn't be debating a 629 Mountain Gun vs. a Redhawk of some variety vs. a standard 629 of whatever barrel length. We can wish :(

Gary in Pennsylvania
June 21, 2006, 06:28 AM
But then again, I didn't know the Colt Python was manufactured with a three inch barrel, either. Till I told somebody on THR it wasn't. Then half THR members came out and said........WRONG!

LOL! I've been in the same boat before! Kind of a crappy "oops" when it happens......but then is humerous after the fact! :D

Down at the bottom of the ad it states it has a "custom barrel".I would procede with caution
just in case it's someones goofed up project.

Yeah - I say that too. Good point about a project gone bad.

runninmike
June 22, 2006, 11:15 PM
Looks beefy in a cool way-you could use it as a battle mace if you ran out of ammo!
Best-MC

BluesBear
June 23, 2006, 08:08 AM
Having the muzzle recrowned would be neither difficult or very expensive.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nice 4" .357 Ruger Redhawk?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!