Pump action .357Mag Rifle?

PDA

twoblink
January 4, 2003, 10:00 AM
Timberwolf is the only people that (use to) make one of these... Any other companies make this in the past or present?

I REALLY want one...

If you enjoyed reading about "Pump action .357Mag Rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HSMITH
January 4, 2003, 02:30 PM
I really want one too, with a 10-14 round tubular magazine!!!

justinh
January 4, 2003, 09:21 PM
I recall seeing a thread on TFL about these. It was started by a guy who was going to start a company to make them. I wonder if he's still planning on making them.

tracer
January 5, 2003, 09:45 AM
I have owned one.It is very accurate,and feels great in every regard.It has a built in scope rail also.It DOES NOT cycle 38's at all!! Allegedly,many had problems with the extractor.
tracer

twoblink
January 5, 2003, 11:43 AM
justinh,

That was ME!!! :D

It's because I really wanted one but couldn't find one... I'm trying to design it like a Browning BPS bottom eject, as I'm left handed...

I keep telling the stupid gun makers, people want to carry a revolver on the side, and a rifle on the back, using the same ammo..

6" revolver as sidearm in .357Mag.
2" Snubbie as backup in .357Mag.
18" Rifle as your "pest control" gun slung on your back, also in .357Mag. That's serious trailing equipment..

If you enjoyed reading about "Pump action .357Mag Rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!