Web Based Email?

PDA

Kager
June 24, 2006, 01:28 AM
Hi guys,
My last two email addresses died due to server attacks, so I'm looking for a free web based email server. Nothing fancy, just something basic and semi secure. I've looked at a few email providers but I dislike excessive terms and conditions.

Gun related? Well I need a good email address to organise my latest gun purchase, A Predom Luncznik air rifle. :)

thanks
josh

If you enjoyed reading about "Web Based Email?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hazwaste
June 24, 2006, 01:44 AM
Sent you a private message, since this thread will likely be locked soon.

C. Rabbit
June 24, 2006, 01:49 AM
Gmail is a good service- they have some text ads on the side (based off the text of the email) but that's it. You may need an invite to get in, but anybody who has gmail probably has 100 invites. Another is hotmail.com - not as good feature wise, or in performance.

CR

Kager
June 24, 2006, 02:14 AM
Thanks for the resposes,
IIRC Gmail is derivative of Google? which has a reputation for an anti gun bias in its advertising side? Not sure I want to support Google, but then again they do also have a reputation for better than average privacy. I'll look into Gmail and let you guys know if I want an invite.

Thanks again,
Josh

If you enjoyed reading about "Web Based Email?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!