Any interest in a MI THR shoot?

PDA

nextjoe
April 30, 2003, 09:27 PM
I'm just throwing the idea out there... I don't even know of a suitable range. It could be a lot of fun, though.

Does this appeal to anyone?

Best,
Joe

If you enjoyed reading about "Any interest in a MI THR shoot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Blackcloud6
April 30, 2003, 09:40 PM
I would be interested.

ACP230
April 30, 2003, 10:11 PM
I know a couple of good ranges near the top of the state.

JeFF D
April 30, 2003, 10:18 PM
I'd go and I got 2 friends who are also THR members who would probably like to go but...were only 17.:uhoh:

greyfeathers
April 30, 2003, 11:14 PM
I would be interested. I live just north of Ann Arbor& belong to a club where we could shoot. The rules there are that nonmembers can shoot as guests once & 2nd time need to join.

Its the moose sportsmen club between Dexter & Pinkney.
open wednesdays 400pm to dusk. Sat & sun all day except during ccw classes. next class is june 6&7. Anyone interested its 110.00 bucks. Very reasonable.

also can shoot trap, nonmembers can come & shoot during reg hours whithout joining, but it costs .50 cents more per round.

D.W. Drang
May 1, 2003, 01:36 AM
I'll be in MI in June... Going by way of TN, though, so I'd need to borrow a gun.

("Uuuuh... I need to skip that 95th birthday party for Gramma Drang after all, I have a shoot to go to...." :evil: Yeah, right!) :D

usmcmonty
May 1, 2003, 01:43 AM
I'm game. sure would like to learn what you folks have to teach.

Grayfeathers; Thats where I took my CCW course, nice place and very good time.

I usually shoot at the firing line in westland.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any interest in a MI THR shoot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!